Monday, August 5, 2013

Cruven





I went to Cruven (Sucat) for the first time last week. A shop that specializes on rebuilding certain suspension parts for your car. Yes, rebuild. Meaning, it'll cost you way less than replacing. Pretty awesome. Too bad my friend needed his Accord's Tie Rod replaced. I was a bit bummed I didn't get to see anything rebuilt. He he! It would've been awesome to see the difference. The tie rod replacement took about an hour and it was done. It only felt like 30 minutes though because their lounge was air-conditioned and had free wifi. Nice.



I've heard about Cruven for the longest time and about 99% are good feedback. The remaining 1% is not bad though. Just worried comments that maybe they charge too much for labor. Judging from what my friend spent, it's not bad. On his '96 Accord, P1,500.00 each on parts and P300.00 on labor.   

Location of Curven
Every time I hear the sentence "May problema sa suspension.", I panic. Even if the car isn't mine. Ha ha! Because the first thing that comes to my mind is something needs to be replaced and I'm gonna need to buy two of whatever it is. So thank you car gods for Cruven. Glad to know replacement is not my only option when it comes to suspension problems. I just hope they don't disappoint when it's my turn to have repairs done.

Need more info about Cruven? Click here yo! --> www.cruven.com.ph

7 comments:

  1. wow ac lounge with wifi! i hope all talyers are like that then i wouldn't mind waiting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! But i couldn't help interior decorating the place in my head the whole time i was there. Ahihi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Just worried comments that maybe they charge too much for labor."

    Haha, I think pretty much every shop is going to have its share of people who don't understand why labor is so expensive and thinks it costs "too much".

    Fred | http://www.multiquotetruck.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great review! I need my suspension rebuilt soon.

    Matthew | https://www.onesureinsurance.co.uk/hgv-insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work and good name for a blog by a girl on truck and autos. keep up the good work. I work for fasttruckinsurance.co.uk should you need any advise

    ReplyDelete